Birthdays

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, July 23, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Mitchell!

This was the first present that Mitchell got (actually got it on his birthday) This is an ATW (All-Terrain Wagon) Radio Flyer wagon that Gram's and Pop's gave him and he LOVES it! He likes riding in it as well as pushing it!

I know I didn't post on his actual birthday (shame on mommy), but we had a lot going on that day. We just wanted to say thanks to everyone that attended Mitchell's first birthday party. It was a blast and he got very nice presents. Books, trucks, clothes, cd's, a wagon, a car to ride in, etc. I think he was just a little overwhelmed from everything going on. I would give him a present to open and then another right after that and I know he was thinking, "Mom why can't i just play with this one for a minute!" Mom and I (mostly mom) made him a pool cake and he wasn't too sure about it. There was a hole cut out in the middle with blue jello for the water and all kinds of other decorations on too. He got his hands in it a little, but not too much.
We also had two games of cornhole set up and that was the biggest hit with the men.
But Mitchell just wanted to say thank you to everyone that came and that he loves you all.
I'll be posting more pictures later on when i receive them all. I didn't have time to pick up my camera, so if you have any pictures, please e-mail them to me. Thanks!



2 comments:

Jamie said...

Happy Birthday too Mitchell...We had so much fun at the Party. Everything was wonderful and he got so much cool stuff. Thanks for letting Nolen help out with the presents and allowing him to play with everything. I love all his cloths and that is the cutest picture of him. Only one thing though I only got one Cookie!!lol

See ya soon
Aunt Mamie

Craftysis7 said...

Mitchell,

Wow you are (one), hard to believe, you are growing too fast! I am so happy you let all of us come to your party, it was great and you got such cool gifts. I will have to come to your house sometime and play with you and all your new toys, I can also pull you around in that super cool wagon. That is the cutest picture of you sitting in it. I will have to copy and print it for my desk. Maybe when we go camping you will bring it and I can pull you and all the babies around in it at the campground, ok.

Well just wanted to tell you, you have the best Mommy, Daddy, Grandma and PawPaw to throw you that big birthday bash!!! See ya soon!!!!!

Love ya bunches,

Aunt Sissy