Birthdays

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Construction Zone!


So i've been a very bad blogger since July 31. I've not even gotten Mitchell's birthday pictures up yet (i just now received all of the pics). BUT i do have a very good reason...our house has been a construction zone the past few months and here the past couple of weeks things have been very hectic. The kitchen is getting totally redone, so that means everything that was in the kitchen is now in the living room. The old "Study" is getting turned into a laundry room/hall entrance into the new addition, so everything that was in that room is now in our bedroom. SO that leaves us with one normal non-dirty room - Mitchell's! We have to keep the door to his bedroom shut. He doesn't like this AT ALL! So this is my very good excuse as to why i have been MIA. I don't even think I've taken a picture of Mitchell since his birthday...bad mommy! I honestly didn't know where my camera was until this week! HAHA So hopefully things will get back to normal a little bit around our house and I can get back into the swing of things. But for now, Mitchell says hello and to come back very soon and check the site again. Who knows what he'll do next!

No comments: