Birthdays

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

14 months today!

Happy 14 months to Mitchell.
Here are a few pictures from the past few days. I was slacking on my picture taking because of the old camera being messed up, so we have been making up for it the past few days.

Mitchell and mommy modeling for the new camera. My face was so red from the Titans game. We sure didn't think we would get that much sun!
Pawpaw and Mitchell playing Peek-a-boo! He sure loves his Pawpaw!
Aunt Lisa, Uncle Clay, and cousin Michael came over for a bit last night. I think its safe to say that Michael is a clone of his daddy. HAHA
Bathtime! Can anyone say, "Up to no good?"










1 comment:

Jamie said...

Love the up to no good pic..That is classic Mitchell picture I think I just might need a copy of that one.