Birthdays

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, January 18, 2008

18 months

Mitchell will be 18 months tomorrow, for those of you not on mommy age talk...one and a half! Before Mitchell came along, I just wanted to know in years, not months how old a kid was HAHA I haven't really done an update on what all is going on in his life, so here goes.
He's getting some words down. His first "real" word was ball. So everything that is round is a ball. He has hello, hey, & hi down pat. Anytime he picks up a phone he says one of the three there. And he's been saying Bye-bye for a while now. He can say balloon, but it sounds more like ba-oon. He sort of leaves the ll's out! He also calls bubbles ba-oons. Some other words that he says regularly or has said a couple times before: cat, door, hot, boat, & tree. I'm sure I'm leaving some out, but thats the ones I can think of off the top of my head. Then his two most frequented phrases..."Oh no" & "Wat Dat?" Every morning he'll play in his crib for a while when he wakes up and as soon as I go in there he's standing up saying, Wat dat? I love it! LOL
Some of his favorite foods are: tomatoes, cheese, eggs, white chocholate chips, pizza, & any kind of fruit.
He absolutely loves being outside. I can't wait for springtime! He also likes being in the garage, I guess because its almost outside. He is also really loving his books! Again he points at stuff and says, "Wat Dat?" but he knows what it is he's pointing at most of the time.When we read I can ask him where something is and he knows the majority of the time.
Right now he's a momma's boy, but I know that will soon change, so i'm loving all of the kisses and hugs that he gives me. Don't get me wrong, he loves his daddy, but he just likes giving me loving more. HAHA Well thats about all I can think of. Here are a few pictures that I took last night.
Look at those pearly whites


Weeeeeeee!


1 comment:

Craftysis7 said...

You are getting so big! I can't wait for spring myself, then maybe I can bring Drew for some play dates, hahaha!! He is starting to walk now so maybe you guys will be able to run together here soon! Haha! I love you!!

Aunt Sissy