Birthdays

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, May 21, 2007

10 months

Well Mitchell is now 10 months old. It's so hard to believe that in 2 months we will blowing out his first birthday candle! It's exciting, but at the same time i wish he wasn't growing up quite so fast. He is in to EVERYTHING now! Grandmother discovered last Thursday that he knows how to climb stairs, so thats another thing to add to our no-no list for now. He has 7 teeth right now and you can see the 8th one, so its just a matter of time for it. We are working on eating more "big people" foods. I think he just needs to get used to the different textures. Well i guess thats all for now.
Yesterday we went to Aunt Susie's to celebrate Pops' birthday and to visit with Cousin Barbara and Jamie who came in from Deleware.

All the boys!
Mitchell and Daddy with cousins Jamie, Michael, and Uncle Clay!
Mitch eating up the grandparents attention!
The day we were having our yard sale, my dad and I decided to check out a neighborhood's community yard sale down the road and we came back with this HAHA Mitchell LOVES it! Anytime he sees it sitting outside he will just keep staring at it! John is doing a paint job on it now so its out of order for now!
Swinging at the park!
I LOVE taking pictures!





1 comment:

Craftysis7 said...

You are so cute and you have such cute cousins too!! I really like your tractor, you will have to show me how good you can ride it one day soon!!! I am so proud you have learned to climb those stairs and wow 8 teeth!! You are getting so big!! I can't wait till I get to see you again!!

Hugs and Kisses!!!!

Love ya,

Aunt Sissy