Birthdays

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Bluefield, VA trip!

Well Mitchell made his second trip to Bluefield, VA (where my mom and grandparents are originally from)within his first 10 months of life! My pawpaw's family had their reunion, so we all went up. Mitchell and I stayed w/my grandmother's best friend, Janet, at her house. She was knocking on our door as soon as she heard Mitchell make a peep in the mornings! She was a huge help (THANK YOU Janet) and i think she liked Mitchell just a little! :0) Mitchell got to play in a creek that was down from Aunt Ruby's, go to the park just about everyday, see the ducks, and eat some of Aunt Ruby's famous biscuits! Here are just a few pictures from the trip.

Dad was playing around with Mitchell and put these glasses on. He seemed to really like them, because he didn't try taking them off for the longest time!
Mitchell with Debbie, showing off his new cars that Nolen went to Wal-Mart and bought for him! :)
Mitchell with grandmother (on left) and Ms. Janet (on right). Ms. Janet was nice enough to let Mitchell and I room with her for the weekend. We had our own little suite!
Uncle Craig letting Mitchell play in the creek down from Aunt Ruby's house. He loves any type of water!
Me w/all the boys! My cousins Jonathan, Jacob, Craig (brother), and Jeremy! This was at Pawpaw's Kidd family reunion! Pawpaw won two door prizes for having the most desendants there w/him and they also drew his name for a door prize!





3 comments:

Becky said...

You forgot to tell them I had the youngest grandbaby and I was tied for the youngest grandmother. Ha.
Those are good pics. Love you, MOM

Craftysis7 said...

Becky, congratulations!!
And you are the youngest looking grandmother I have ever seen!!

Kristin, you are cutest mommy and Mitchell you are the coolest!!! Love the glasses!!!!

Great pictures, your pawpaw is blessed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love ya,

Aunt Sissy

joshandcarissa said...

Sticky!!! Mitchell is awesome! Just like his mommy! I hope we can get together soon for a playdate and catch up! Isabella and Mitchell have to meet. I think it could be love at first sight:)Call me sometime. Miss you, Carissa