Birthdays

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

It's been a while!

I've been slacking on the blogging lately, I know! We have been trying to finish up everything at the house. We are now working on getting the 1,000 sq. foot deck built HAHA It's not really that big, but John made it pretty close! It will be so nice though once its finished! Grandmother and Pawpaw are working on patching the hole where the leak was and the electrical will be getting inspected soon, so things are almost completed!
We went to the doctor today for Mitchell's 15 month check-up ( a couple weeks late) He weighed 28 lbs. 12oz. and was 33 inches long. Both are in the 90th percentile or above! I think we have a center in the near future! He did really well with his shots too. The first one his eyes always get really big because I have to hold him down, then he feels the pain, then he cries through the next three shots, but once we walk out of the room he's fine! Tough like his momma! :0)
I have lots of pictures from our camping trip to Defeated last week, i just haven't downloaded them yet, I hope to get to that soon. I took so many, I'll probably have to put them all on some software like my sister-in-law did. Well we are off to Trousdale County High School tonight for Trunk or Treat!

No comments: