Birthdays

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

All boy!

I've got the camping trip pictures downloaded, just don't have time to do a blog for them yet...it's been really busy at work here lately. Anyways, here are few pics. We were so happy to see the rain last week that I let Mitchell play in the mud. Pops and John were working on the deck, so Mitchell thought he needed to be outside too, so this is what happened!
BEFORE:
All nice and clean
AFTER:
Weeeee, this is so much fun!
Don't worry Uncle Dan & Dave, the shoes came clean! :0)
Dirty boy!I guess he had had enough of the mud, so he decided to head back in.












1 comment:

Jamie said...

I know my child wouldn't do that. I am glad to see someone else will. I love those pics they are great....