Birthdays

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, November 2, 2007

Defeated Camping Trip ' 07

We had our annual fall camping trip to Defeated Creek a couple weeks ago and had a great time and great weather. My aunt Sissy, her family, and a family friend, Vickie, and her family go each year. This year was a lot different than last years trip. Mitchell was about 3 months old last year, slept a lot, and wasn't mobile! HAHA We had a blast though. Mitchell really liked camping. (lots of things to get into and explore) He took really good naps too, thanks to grandma (my mom) One day she was pushing him in the stroller so he could take a nap and she ended up pushing him for almost three hours. Her legs were a little sore later on that day. By the way, it was probably the longest he had ever napped and grandma just happened to be pushing him around in a stroller! :0) Thanks to Grandma and Papaw for the trip and for feeding us. Here are a few pics from the trip.
Pretty boy!
Weeeeee, I got first place!

What?? You want some of this?? I'll knock you out!
This is our pumpkin this year. I usually get all into carving and try and make the most difficult one, but we had someone else that was pretty time consuming, so we just went with the Vandy "V", since we got a big win that day against South Carolina!
I LOVE mud!

What?? I didn't do anything.
(Future) Cousin-in-law, Tanisha, and Mitchell throwing rocks in the lake!
I love this picture. Nolen, second-cousin Drew, and Mitchell. They are all making their own little expression or arm movement! HAHA
Tanisha enjoying a ride by Nolen pulling and Mitchell pushing! Good teamwork guys!
This picture cracks me up. Click on it to make it larger and look at their expressions. Nolen is staring somebody down or is mad at someone one and Mitchell is in la-la land!











1 comment:

Craftysis7 said...

I love this trip every year!! Already looking forward to the next one!!