Birthdays

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

Just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving! I hope everyone eats a lot of turkey and watches out for all of the crazy people Friday if you are out shopping! I'm not a big shopper, so unless there is a sale that I can't pass up, I'm pretty sure I'll be in bed at 4AM when people are at Kohl's waiting to get in. My mother-in-law said that they went to Wal-Mart last year later on in the day and the place was deader than they had ever seen it and all of the sales were still going on, so I'm thinking lunch or after will be a good time for me to head out. When everyone is in bed asleep, since they woke up at 3AM. HAHA

With it being Thanksgiving, I just thought I would share a few things that I am thankful for.

1.) Jesus Christ, for dying on the cross for us all, so they we may be forgiven of our sins and have an enternal life in heaven!
2.) My family: An awesome husband who is very caring, giving, and a very loving father. A healthy son. Although he keeps me and everyone else on our toes, I wouldn't change anything about him. My parents. For always being there for us, supporting us, and especially for feeding us every Thursday night HAHA. My grandparents. Same things as above. My brother/his family. Craig has helped us so much with our addition at our house and we can't thank him enough. Thanks for letting us borrow your husband, Jamie! My in-laws. Mike/Terry are always willing to keep Mitchell whenever we need them. Mike has also helped us tremendously with the addition. I just always remind John to watch what his dad does carefully so he can learn. I don't think there has ever been anything that Mike couldn't build or figure out. Thanks to you too Terry for letting us borrow your husband. ;0) Susie, who is always willing to come keep Mitchell. Even if she is at the house until 10:30 at night...thanks! I am thankful for my brother and sister-in-laws too. And all of my nephews and niece. And can't forget all of my aunts/uncles, cousins. I love you all! (Hope I didn't leave anyone out)
3.) My mom for keeping Mitchell. I am SO thankful that I am able to work at my mom's while Mitchell is right upstairs keeping my mom busy. I am so fortunate to have this and i am ever so thankful for my mom keeping him. I guess we'll have to space the second kid out so that Mitchell is in Kindergarten LOL
4.) Grandmother and Pawpaw. John and I don't know what we would have done had grandmother and Pawpaw not helped us with the construction going on at our house the past 6 months. I like to call grandmother my supervisor, because she knows how to get things done and she does them right. Usually correcting Pawpaw after he has done something! HAHA My wish is to be as healthy as they are when I am that age, so that John and I can help our grandkids out like they help all of us grandkids!
5.) My health and my family's health.
6.) For the new space at our house. Although we don't have heat in our new addition yet, we have been really enjoying it.

There are so many other things that I am thankful for, but I would be typing for days and I don't want to bore you too much! HAHA HAPPY THANKSGIVING.

No comments: