Birthdays

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, November 26, 2007

Thanksgiving

Well I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving, didnt eat too much, and got a lot of shopping done. We went to my grandmothers Wednesday night for dinner, John's parents on Thanksgiving Day for breakfast, and then my Aunt Sissy's Thanksgiving nigiht for dinner. So we had a lot of good eating and fun.
Mitchell wasn't himself all last week though, he started with a fever Tuesday night, but was never really tugging at his ear, so I thought it was just a bug, well he still wasn't himself by Friday, so we took him to the doctor Friday morning and he had a viral and an ear infection. He was really good though to have both of those. He just got a little fussy around supper time two nights and was more clingy towards John and I. But he's getting better!
I went out Friday arouund 10:30 in the morning and did some shopping. It was great. I didn't have to stand in long lines, people weren't fighting, AND the sales were still going on for the things that I wanted. We also went to Opry Mills yesterday and did some shopping, so I would say I'm about 80% done, which is great for me. HAHA
Yesterday we had some visitors to our front yard. I counted about 86 turkeys at one point and they were all moving around, so there may have been more than that. I think John is throwing food out there for them, trying to start a safe haven for them. HAHA
Our front yard! The picture doesnt do it justice. I couldn't get them all in one picture because they were so spread out.
Maddie all dressed up in her knickers!

Cousin Maddie and Mitchell. They could have been twins.


Carrying around some dirty laundry. Look very closely inside the basket.



What can I say, they both love looking at theirselves! HAHA




My girl cousins on my dad's side. The (blood) sisters I never had! Chelsea, Jessica, and Maggie! I love you girls!





Classic "take the picture yourself photo". We finally got it right after 3 tries! LOL






Cousin Jessica saying, would you PLEASE hurry up and take the picture, this guy weighs as much as I do!


Like Father, Like Son, and Grandson. This is my dad, Pappy, and Craig hanging out on the couch at my aunts on Thanksgiving!


My nephew, Trevor, the cutest little cowboy I've ever seen!



These turkeys are smart. They all came out after Thanksgiving!
Our albino turkey!











No comments: