Birthdays

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, March 10, 2008

Not quite 12 inches!

Too bad we don't live in Erin, TN, because they got 12 inches of snow Friday night/Saturday morning. I guess we had an inch and a half or so, enough to go out and play in. Mitchell loved the snow, which he kept looking outside saying. He did several face plants into the snow, probably because of all of the layers he had on. I think he stayed pretty warm, except of course his face.
Layer ONE
Layer TWO

Layer THREE

Finally, we got them dressed and ready for action.




I forgot his gloves, so we put a couple pairs of mine on him, then taped them on. HAHA I'm sure they stayed warm, but he couldn't really use them.



Weeeeeeeee, Dad said thats what Mitchell was saying the whole way down the hill.





I really don't like this not being able to use my hands.






Papaw and his boys going down the hill, one of many times!
















I love this picture!










Walking back up the big hill!










This is where Trevor hung out all morning, he wasn't too sure about the white stuff on the ground!




































1 comment:

Amy said...

I would have been sitting in the chair with Trevor. =) I don't do cold weather. =)