Birthdays

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, March 14, 2008

Sanford Family Fun Night!

For those of you who don't know, my family, my brothers family, my grandparents, and two of my cousins eat at my mom's house every Thursday night! It's something I look forward to every week. It's good food and you get to be with your family, what else could you ask for. But we really do appreciate what our parents do for us! Here are a few pictures from last Thursday and from last night!
Hey Nolen can you help me find the cows??
There they are!




Monkey see monkey do! Trevor was in the pantry, so Mitchell thought he would go see if he could help him out some.




Last night mom had an Easter egg hunt for the little ones and for us big ones too! :0) Mitchell and Trevor had no clue what was going on, but Nolen was pumped for the egg hunt, although he made us to all of the looking for him HAHA He kept saying, Kristin do you see anymore?? Then Mitchell was just happy to find one. He would run around with it and shake it. Some of them had coins and others had goldfish! Then she had an adult hunt for us big people! It was pretty creative, but mom is always creative when it comes to stuff like this. She gave each of us the title of a nursery rhyme and we had to figure out where in the backyard our $5 worth of dimes was hidden. Mine was Hickory Dock, so I said the whole rhyme then looked around. I looked under the clock that was hanging on the wall and there was my money! HAHA Some other were Itsy Bitsy Spider for Jeremy and his was in the gutter (water spout) Johns was Sally Sales Seashells by the Seaside and his was under a seashell that was around mom's pond. So it was really fun for us to do something too and nice to have an extra $5, that'll buy you a meal at CiCi's HAHA


And they are OFF!




Mitchell's first egg to find!





I'm SO proud of myself!








Did I do good mommmy??




Eating his goldfish that were in the soccer ball egg. I think this was his fav. one because he got to sit down and eat!








1 comment:

Sarah said...

He looks like he had a blast!