Birthdays

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Birthday weekend!

We had a busy day Sunday with parties. For lunch, my in-laws had a combined birthday lunch for my sister-in-law Karla (April 4) and for myself (April 10) Maddie and Mitchell had a big time, but they missed cousin Michael,who was sick. We hope you are all better now!
Then we went to Prince Trevor's 1st birthday party. His actual birthday is April 12th, but because of everyones crazy schedules this weekend fit better. It was a beautiful day for parties, kind of hot actually!
Sorry John, I couldn't resist putting this picture up. Nice face you are making there. Swinging at Trevor & Nolen's house.
Mitchell just doing a little yard work for Aunt Jamie!

The prince for the day! Well really all the time. He LOVED his cake, but we all knew that would be the case. They had to take it away from him.



YUMMY!



Trevor checking it out, I put the pics in reverse order (whoops)



Pretty Prince!






Maddie and Mitchell wanting to go fishing since it was such a pretty day!





Alrighty Maddie, I'll take us to the pond!







2 comments:

Missy said...

Looks like fun!
Happy early B-day!

Craftysis7 said...

Happy Birthday Kristin,

I can still remember the day you were born, goodness how time flys and you are now a little mommy yourself!! Remember I love you always,

Aunt Sissy

God Bless and have a great day!!