Birthdays

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 3, 2008

You live and learn!

That phrase has never been so true. Yesterday as I was cleaning up the bonus room i was trying to get things cleared off the floor to vacuum. Of course my little helper was up there with me. So after I get a few scattered balls put back into the ball pit, i put it up on the couch thinking it would be a good place and out of the floor so that I could vacuum. I turn my back and start vacuuming one side of the room, then as I turn around I see Mitchell up on the couch dumping all 200+ of the balls onto the floor. (and of course the part of the carpet that I hadn't vacuumed yet) He had this evil laugh going on at the same time too. So I had to take a 10 minute break to pick up all 200+ balls that were scattered on the ground now. I asked him to help, but I think he put maybe 5 in there, he just jumped into the ball pit as i was throwing the balls on top of him. So lesson learned: just leave the balls on the floor until you come to that spot, then just move them somewhere else ON THE FLOOR.

No comments: