Birthdays

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, June 23, 2008

Gone Fishing!

A few weeks back Mitch, me, Grandmother, and Pawpaw went down to the lake. They had been wanting to take him fishing for a while because of how much he loves "fishies" and loves walking around with a pole in his hand, so we decided to give it a try. We fished off the dock and he did really well. I figured he would be running around like a wild man or in the water, but he sat down in our laps for a good long while. I'm just happy that it didn't take long to catch the fish! He only lost his pole one time, but Pawpaw fished it back out, so all was well! I have a video of him catching a fish and touching it, but it takes forever to download, I may try later on! Ready to go fishin' with Pawpaw's hat on.

Ok grandmothers, lets catch a big one!

LOOK Pawpaw, I got a BIG one!


Mitchell's first "fishie"



Not sure what this face is, i guess he's trying to look like a fish!




Heading back home after a good nights fishing!





1 comment:

Craftysis7 said...

Those are so cute, I always enjoy looking at your blogs!! I love the last picture of him going home after his fishing trip. You should post that one on his contest entry. Hope to see you soon!!

Love ya,

Aunt Sissy