Birthdays

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, June 2, 2008

I've Been Tagged

I've been tagged by Jamie, my sister-in-law. Now I tag Sarah, Amy, and Kelly. Just copy & paste this, then erase my answers and put your own in.

*Maybe I should…start getting in shape for the beach...Nah, who do I have to impress!
*I love the smell of…clean clothes/sheets, cucumber melon
*People would say that I…am very easy going and not a complainer!
*I don’t understand why…people have to be so cruel to animals.
*When I wake up in the morning...the first thing I hear is, Momma, Daddy then I head to the fridge to fix a cup of milk, then cuddle with Mitchell in his bed for a while.
*I lost my will power to…diet, at least until after I have another kiddo.
*Life is wonderful with…God in your life and thats the only way it can be wonderful!
*My past made me…a stronger person.
*I get annoyed when…people complain about something they have no control over changing.
*Parties are not...fun if everyone is intoxicated.
*Dogs are…great. They never complain and are always by your side. But I have to admit, they are like kids quite as much once your "real" kids come along.
*Cats are...sneaky.
*Tomorrow I am going to…spend some time with Mitchell. It's supposed to be 90, so it looks like we may take a dip in the pool.
*I have a low tolerance for…lazy people and ungrateful people.
*I’m totally terrified of…losing a family member or close friend.
*I wonder why I thought my life would be…(can't think of anything for this one)
*Never in my life…did I think I'd be changing the channel on the tv while giving birth.
*High school was something that...was full of memories and fun. Friendships made that will last a lifetime.
*When I’m nervous…my stomach starts hurting and I chew my fingernails.
* Take my advice...don't let go of your close friends. True friends are hard to find.
*Making my bed is…something that doesn't happen every morning.
*I’m almost always…wishing I was at the beach.
*I’m addicted to…candy and chocolate, well really anything sweet. And my DVR.
*I want someone…to give me a million dollars. HAHA Thats the only thing I could think of.

No comments: