Birthdays

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Happy Birthday Jessie!

Tuesday was my friend Jessie's birthday! She knew two of her friends were taking her out to eat, but that was all she thought was coming. So it was a big surprise when she walked in and there were more people there! Of course Shannah and I had to come in fashionably late, so we were even more of a surprise! HAHA We had a great time, especially hearing all about how Jessie was as a child from her mom! hehe
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESSIE!
All smiles!
YUMMY!
me, Jessie and Shannah with the birthday girl!

Bobby, Bonnie, Summer, Jessie's mom, Jessie, me, & Shannah

1 comment:

Craftysis7 said...

It warms my heart to see life long friends who stay in touch!! Fine looking bunch!!

1 more week and off to Defeated Creek, yeah!!!
Love ya