Birthdays

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Happy Halloween!

I wanted to go ahead and post this since I wasn't sure if I would be on the computer again before Friday! My brother and his family are leaving today for Idaho to go visit Jamie's sister, so we got the boys together Sunday night for a picture with their costumes on! They were all too cute! Nolen wasn't crazy about his mask, Trevor wasn't bothered by anything, and I think Mitchell would have worn his Mickey costume all night if he could have! (Thanks Jamie for letting us borrow it)
We'll be going to Trunk or Treat tomorrow night in Hartsville, then Friday night at our church, so Mitchell should have lots of candy for the weekend!
Optimus Prime, the Monkey, and Mickey Mouse

Nolen coming out of the costume! HAHA

There's little Mitchee Mouse!
Little Monkey Man! This is a perfect one for Trevor, everytime i sing the song Monkey's Jumping on the Bed to Mitch, I think of Trevor because that boy loves jumping!
OH NO, it's Mitchee Prime!

4 comments:

Amy said...

HOW CUTE?!?!?!?! LOVE IT!

Missy said...

SO CUTE!!! I love the costumes!!

Craftysis7 said...

They are too cute!!

Really enjoyed our outing on Tuesday, would love to have my 2 days off a week again!!
Thanks for taking the time!!

Love ya,
Aunt Sissy

Anonymous said...

Too cute!!! :)