Birthdays

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Get your orders in for Christmas! CORNHOLE!

For those of you who don't know, John and I make and sell cornhole boards. What is cornhole you might ask? Well its a game my cousin Jessica introduced to us up at Western Kentucky a couple years ago. You have a 4ft long by 2ft wide board that sits up 12 inches in the back and 4 in the front and you try and throw a bag (filled with corn) into the hole. You get one point for landing on the board and 3 points for in the hole. It's a much more fun version of horseshoes.(at least I think so) We make plain white ones for those of you who are artistic, we can paint them for you, or customize them with your fav. team/logo. They make great gifts for everyone competitive or not, athletic or not. It's really easy to catch on! I make the bags as well, so the prices below include everything. If anyone is interested please e-mail me at kks41081@yahoo.com and let me know what you would like on your board.

Plain White: $80
Triangle or striped: $100 Customized logo: $120
Hendersonville Fire Department
Go Dores!
UT& Kentucky with wood grain showing!
And yours truly: the artist!

6 comments:

Amy said...

HA HA HA! Love the pose! ha ha

Craftysis7 said...

I am impressed, you have been busy!! Your pose makes you look like a famous artist!! hahah!!

I like the visual affect, you will probably sell alot!!!

Sarah said...

What a great idea! I hope you sell a boat load!

JessicaBates said...

KK - those look awesome! I'm so glad my game has inspired your hands and your wallet! I sent Emily a link to your blog to show her your work. She and I both agree that you should charge more. Just a thought! Can't wait to see you and Mitchy at Thanksgiving! (And John, too!) Love you cuz!

The Bates Girls! said...

OMG KK YOU LOOK SO THOUGHTFUL! LOVE THE CORN HOLES! I LIKE THE WOOD SHOWING ON THE UT AND VANDY ONES! I'LL HAVE TO GET US ONE BY SPRING TIME! GIVE MITCHY A KISS FROM US.

LOVE YA

Anonymous said...

I love Cornhole! I'd never heard of it until I moved to Louisville and EVERYONE plays it here! I might just have to put in an order...! :)