Birthdays

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, November 24, 2008

Our new do's!

Mitchell and I had our haircut today. Mommy went a little more drastic than Mitchell, but i know that first time i blowdry it and it takes 10 minutes less i'll really love it! It's growing on me though!
Mitchell was such a good boy today at school that he got a special award! His teacher said that noone was helping clean up but Mitchell and he picked up just about the whole room! Then he was a really good boy while getting his haircut! Nikki does a great job! He's such a sweet little boy!



5 comments:

JessicaBates said...

Hair's looking good! Three more days! woooooo!

Craftysis7 said...

I love both of your hair cuts!!
Mitchell I am so proud of you picking up the whole room and being so good while you get your hair cut. You are a very good and yes you are a very sweet little boy!!

I love you!!
Aunt Sissy

Jamie said...

Wow can't wait to see the do in person....Can Mitchell come teach our boys....

Sarah said...

I love your new haircut! It is very cute!

Missy said...

You look great!!!