Birthdays

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, February 9, 2009

7wks and 4days

I had my first doctor's appointment this morning and I was pretty much right on! My due date is September 24th! He went ahead and did an ultrasound while I was there, just to make sure he was close on the due date! I saw the little peanut fluttering! He did find a cyst on my right ovary though! He said it more than likely happened while the egg was being fertilized! I think he said it was filled with water and that it should be gone by my next ultrasound which will be around 18wks. So if you don't mind just say a little prayer that it dissolves without causing any harm! He said he wasn't concerned about it though, so that made me feel better! I'll go back in a month-hopefully to hear the heartbeat!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ya! How exciting... :) Keep us updated!
I'll keep you in my prayers!

The Bates Girls! said...

AW WE ARE SO EXCITED....I FEEL ANOTHER FEMALE COMING ON! CAN'T WAIT.

LOVE
AUNT MARTEE