Birthdays

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, February 23, 2009

Not much to report

Not much has been going on in the Carey househould hear lately! And I haven't been taking many pictures (shame on me) I really think Mitchell is going to do something with music when he gets older! The boy loves singing! His fav. is to sing "It's a Sunny Day, Everything will be ok" whenever he wakes up! He's always pretending to be someone else too, so maybe with his imagination he'll write songs, because Lord knows he won't be getting a good voice from me or his daddy!
On to daddy news: I'd like to personally Congratulate John on passing his third kidney stone this morning (or babies as we like to call them) I've heard women say before that they'd rather give birth naturally than pass a kidney stone, so i know it has to hurt! But he's tough and besides acting a little uncomfortable, we would have never known he was sick! Guess this is why Mitchell is so tough!
Me and #2 are doing great! I think the yuckiness is starting to wear off a little! I just get really tired at certain times now! I go back March 9th and I'll be right around 12 wks, so we'll hopefully get to hear the heartbeat!

1 comment:

Craftysis7 said...

Shame on you is right, haha!! jk!!
Tell John I said congratulations on the triplets!! jk, I have heard they are awful and he is so young having them. Glad he is feeling better!! Tell him he gets the tough man award for the month!!! Glad you are starting to feel better!! Can't wait to find out what you are having. Makenna will need a little playmate!! Have a great week!!

Love ya,