Birthdays

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, June 8, 2009

Vacation

Well, our vacation isn't off to a very good start. John got sick at his stomach on Friday before we left but was better by that night. We thought we had escaped the glorious stomach bug, but we weren't so lucky. Last night we had a great dinner at Calypso Cafe here in Panama City. We all split a chicken quesadilla which had lots of peppers on it and mile high nachos. My stomach started hurting pretty much as soon as we got back but i just thought it was my acid reflux acting up, since it has been pretty bad this pregnancy. Well i didn't sleep a wink and @ 2:30 it started. I think Miss Shelby knew something wasn't right too, because she was doing a lot of squirming. I think i got less than three hours of sleep. I'm starting to feel a little better now-just hungry and afraid to eat. About an hour ago Mitchell says his tummy was hurting, so we shall see the outcome of that. John went ahead and got some meds for him just in case-they are out playing putt-putt and eating now. I just hope we didn't give it to everyone else thats here with us. I'll keep you updated! Hopefully the rest of the week goes better!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Hope you all feel better soon so you can enjoy your vacation!

Love you