Birthdays

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Potty Trained and off to the beach!

Well we have been bribing Mitchell now for a couple months by saying, "If you'll just poo-poo in the potty, we'll take you to Chuck-E-Cheese! He's had the peeing part down now for a couple months and will actually go on his own now. But he finally decided to go #2 a few days ago. He was in the nude and i noticed him squeezing his cheeks together! His underwear was on the table in front of him, so he immediately said, "I need to put these on." I told him no, then John jetted him off to the potty and he went! SUCCESS! He thought it was pretty neat too once he finally did it! He tried going yesterday, then went again this morning! So i'm hoping he has it down now! So he and John took off to Chuck-E-Cheese as promised this morning. I had to work, so I'm missing out on the fun! My goal was for him to be trained before he was 3, so we just made it! But lots of moms had told me that the closer boys get to 3, they just get it! I'm hoping he'll get really good at it and not regress here in a few months once Shelby arrives-then its back to buying diapers! Woohooo! HAHA
We are headed to Panama City early Sat. morning. We are all very excited! I'm still trying to figure out how i'll lay out on my belly though!
Congrats to my cousin Darryl and his wife, Tiffany on the birth of their little girl Makyna Reese this morning! She weighed in at 8lbs. 3oz. And good luck to Kelly tomorrow on her induction!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay mitchy!! congratulations! i know it's hard work! love you all and have fun at the beach!
~chelsea

Missy said...

YEA!!!! No diapers for a little bit:) Way to go big guy!!! Have fun and be careful!!

Anonymous said...

Way to go!!! That's awesome! :)

Hope you guys have a great vacation!

Sarah said...

Way to go Mitchell! Have fun at the beach!