Birthdays

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

How to eat an Oreo

The proper way to eat an Oreo. By Mitchell Carey
Step 1: Dip it in milk
Step 2: Insert into mouth. Be sure to lean over your bowl in case some milk drips!


Step 3: Chew and smile at the same time because it tastes so yummy!

Step 4: Analyze the Oreo to see where you want to bite next!


Step 5: Smile again because it just keeps getting better!


Step 6: Think about the yummy oreo milk going down your throat!


Step 7: Last and final step-turn it up and drink it!

5 comments:

Sarah said...

He is just so cute and such a sweet little boy!

Amy said...

PRECIOUS!!! That's exactly how I like to eat my oreos too!!!! =)

chesley said...

a boy after my own heart :-)!

Jessica said...

You don't know how much this makes me want an Oreo. An a Mitchell :) Lol, well, something like that. I wish I could hang out with him, and be the cool cousin :) Love you!

The Bates Girls! said...

How sweet...we really enjoyed seeing him on Chelsea's Birthday. He is sooo sweet!

Love you all