Birthdays

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, November 9, 2009

Defeated 09

We had our annual family camping trip to Defeated a couple weeks ago. John went up Friday and spent the day with Mitchell and I went up Saturday, so one of us could stay at home with Shelby! It was a little chilly on Saturday but not too bad. Mitchell and Drew spent a lot of tim play fighting and being buds! We did our usual: fed the fish, rode bikes, carved pumpkins, and ate good food!

I went back and found pictures from the past 4 years we have been of Mitchell!

3 months old. First trip to Defeated! (Oct. 06)





15 months old! (Oct. 07)



October 08





Drew and Mitchell posing for a picture! They are about 8 months apart so they have lots of fun together!



Chelsea and Mitchell on the way to feed the fish!



Fav. pic from this year!



I think they spent 80% of their time "play fighting"


me, Mitch, & Chelsea-so glad Marty & the girls & William could come again!



Mitchell with his aunties Sissy and Marty



Maggie and Mitch


Pumpkin Carving time. This was Drew and Mitchell's pumpkin that they were stabbing the kinves in to. Luckily no fingers were lost!



Mitchell says, "I'd like to thank my sponsor-Diet Dr. Pepper!



The Carey family pumpkin of the year!


2 comments:

The Bates Girls! said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Bates Girls! said...

Cute! I love the pictures. the one of them wrestling is so cute. I still laugh thinking about mitchell coming out of the tent with Drew crying saying, "Well he said he wanted to beatbox..." haha.. they're so cute!
Love you guys!
Chelsea
btw I misspelled a lot on the first so I deleted it and tried again :)