Birthdays

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

First time to the dentist

Mitchell had his first trip to the dentist last week with me. I have to be honest, i was not looking forward to it. But he did absolutely awesome! I was thinking he was going to be a terror at the dentist like his mommy! (although mom said i did good up until my reflux problems started-i think it had to do with making me gag) But anyways, I got my teeth cleaned first and Mitchell (sort of) watched me. He was too busy "exploring" the dentist office. Julie, my dental hygienist, said more than once, "my he is busy" HAHA So when it came Mitchell's turn he hopped right up in the chair and was ready to go! She said his teeth looked great! He even got to pick out three toys-two for him and one for me! :) Way to go Mitchell! Mommy is proud of you!
Practicing opening his mouth wide!
Hmmmm, wonder if she'll need these!
Pretty smile!

Dr. Helms checking him out!

Thank you Ms. Julie for doing such a good job!

1 comment:

George Quirk said...

Well, how handsome Mitchell is! He looks like my son who's also handsome like his father. LOL! Anyway, I'm happy that he didn't cry out loud during his first dentist visit. How brave your kid is! My son will have his first dentist trip next week, and I hope that he's brave like Mitchell. Wish us luck!!