Birthdays

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Ready for the Beach!

I've been consignment shopping the past two weeks and came home with some really cute swimwear for the kids for the summer. Yesterday we were having the wintertime blues, so we thought we would try on our new suits (Don't worry i didn't put one on-I'll spare you :)
I got Shelby this bathing suit with a teal cover up for $4! Mitchell's trunks actually came from Goodwill (my new fav. store) for $2.49

Big girl sitting up!
Beach bod!

Love his cow lick!

Ms. Thang sporting her shades!

4 comments:

Audrey said...

Love the little suits! I am going consigning on Friday.

Audrey

Unknown said...

They are so sweet. Mitchell loved his trunks he wore them all day! Thanks for letting me come hang out. Hope Mitchell's head it ok from sweet little Rocky! haha. Him and Jules would be the best of friends. They are both so grouchy :)

JessicaBates said...

They are looking so beautiful. I love the first pic! :) Come visit me anytime!

The Bates Girls! said...

Too cute...you are such a thrifty shopper! I'm proud of you!