Birthdays

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Trampoline fun

Papaw and Grandma got the grandkids a trampoline for Christmas, so we decided to put it together Saturday since it was such a nice (but windy) day! Mitchell helped us and Shelby cheered us on.
Wearing her Amish bonnet her Grandma brought back for her!
It's the "Sanford" eye squint grin!




Like Father like Son! Mitchell doing his part!

Cutie-pa-tuties!



Being goofy! (what he does best!)






Almost done!

We almost had a casualty after we got it put together. John was doing a flip that he did when he was "younger"...well he didn't quite make it around and he landed on his neck. I know it hurt him because all the next day he kept rubbing it and John never complains about anything. He also had some trampoline burn on his forehead!
This is him trying to get some air for his "trick"


Going around...


And not quite making it around!


I had to get in on the action too, but i chose not to do any "tricks" HAHA

Miss Shelby loved the trampoline.

He loves his sister! He told me yesterday while sitting beside her in the car that they were going to talk when she gets older! I think he wishes she could talk now!

Weeeeeeee!

And to end the day John climbed a ladder to change the rope on the flagpole. What a good son-in-law. Not sure if my dad would have done this or not! I couldn't watch!

5 comments:

JessicaBates said...

Shelby looks so cute in her bonnet! And that's so sweet Mitchell wants to talk to Shelby now. And soon they'll be chatting up a storm! Love you guys!

Audrey said...

I love the bonnet! Tell your hubby to be careful..he's not as young as he used to be..ha ha.

Audrey

Unknown said...

What a sweet boy John is. I knew he was good for something ;) They are so precious!

Kelly said...

They are precious...don't tell John, but I had to try really hard not to laugh at his trick. Glad he is okay, but sometimes we have to realize our almost 30 years- ha!

The Bates Girls! said...

Those are soo cute! I love the ones of John...too funny! Hope he's ok. He is a sweet son-in-law I'm sure your mom and dad are thankful to have him! I want my son-in-laws to be just like him! :)