Birthdays

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Easter 2010

Better late than never, right? I've been using mom's camera a lot since it takes such good pics, so i haven't had time to download them until now. This was Easter over at my Great-Uncle and Great-Aunts house-its beautiful!
Enjoying the nice sun!
My little flower!

Grandmother and Pawpaw with their 4 great-grandchildren!


Awwww, they look so sweet and innocent! HA

The grandkids! Actually in birth order!


This guy loves his baby sister to death!

The Sanford side of the family (too many to list)


Mitchell loved wearing his hat and still does. He wore it to school one day last week!

Playing around with Picaso!


My sweet little girl!


Mitchell wasn't feeling the greatest over Easter weekend. We thought it was just allergies. I took him to the doctor the Monday after and he ended up having strep! And he actually liked taking his medicine this time and would remind me to give it to him!


Family pic!


And they are OFF!

Mitchell found 3 two dollar bills in his eggs.
Look mom, i found one too!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Mitch and Shelbs are looking great on Easter! I love his hat and her flower. What a loving big brother! :)

Audrey said...

Such a sweet family!

Audrey