Birthdays

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Springtime Flowers

My grandmothers flowers were so pretty a couple weeks ago. She said we should put Shelby in them and take some pics, so thats what I did. She wasn't too sure about being "in" the flowers. In most of the pics her arms were up in the air-trying not to touch them!

"Hopefully I'm not allergic to flowers, mom"


The famous snurled up nose look!
Where's Shelby??!!??


Mr. Photographer himself! (he didn't take these pics, but he loves taking pics of just about anything) My camera is now "his camera". Guess that means I need to get a new one! :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh Shelby is precious! Our little flower. Great idea Grandmother, and the flowers are beautiful too :)

Audrey said...

Those are pretty flowers.
Audrey