Birthdays

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, May 17, 2010

Fun with Grandma!

Mitchell loves his Grandma! He loves camping with her, helping her clean, just spending time with her, and getting ice cream with her! There have been many days when he told me that he wanted Grandma to pick him up from school. He told her one day that it was her job to stop and get him ice cream after school! And i might say, she does her job VERY well! HAHA We went to watch Maggie play softball a couple weeks back and Mitchell and Grandma had fun with the camera making different faces. I'm so thankful to live so close to my parents (and my grandparents)


EXCITED


SAD

SILLY

HAPPY

My FAV!

2 comments:

Craftysis7 said...

Those are sweet pictures!!

Jessica said...

The black and white one at the end is so pretty. What a good grandma. :)