Birthdays

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

First Haircut!

Mitchell got his first haircut yesterday. Nancy Sawyer (who cuts my moms hair) who also gave me my first haircut, did Mitchell's yesterday. It was hard to tell how he would act because of how good he does at the doctor. I would give Mitchell's performance a 7 out of 10 for his first haircut!

When we first got there he was running around and exploring like he always does, then we got in the chair. He was good for the first 5 minutes or so, then he got to wondering what the lady was doing to him HAHA Grandma had gotten her hair done a little earlier, so she went to Wal-Mart to waste some time and came back with a bag of goodies, good thing or I don't know what we would have done. The first thing he gets when he's sitting in the chair is a sucker...note to self: sticky hands (Mitchell can't eat a sucker right, he licks it then rolls it around in his hand)+ hair that has just been cut= hair stuck to a little boys sticky hands! So we got rid of the sucker, then came the stickers. Those didn't seem to occupy him because he was still trying to figure out what she was doing to him. Then the Dora the Explorer thing came out, not sure what its called, but its the thing you look in like binoculars and you can change the scene on it. That worked for a minute or two. So after grandma's bag of treats was emptied out, he started getting fussy! But we survived and no blood was shed! Here are a few pictures! I took a before but its on my camera!
I just wanted to say a special thanks to Nancy for cutting his hair! It really meant a lot and you did a great job!
BEFORE
Yummy sucker! Let me roll it around in my hand for a minute!






I'm not too sure about all of this!





Notice mine and Nancy's face, this was right before he was about to stick the sucker in his hand!


AFTER so fresh and so clean clean!

Side view









2 comments:

Missy said...

Looks like a lot of fun! He is very handsome!

Sarah said...

His hair looks so cute! What an adventure. At least he didn't try to stick the sucker directly in his hair!