Birthdays

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Paranoia?????

My brothers family have all had the stomach bug since last Thursday. Trevor started throwing up last Thursday night, then Nolen started throwing up Monday night, and finally Craig and Jamie started last night. Today I've been feeling a little nauseated on and off all day and have had some stomach cramping, but i don't know if its because i think I might be getting it or me just thinking about it. HAHA I don't do well with myself or anyone else throwing up. I was always the one covering my ears and running away from someone who even thought they were going to throw up. So lets all pray that the little bug stays out of the Carey family household. Trevor is finally over it and I think Nolen pretty much is, now its just the parents who have to fight it off. Hopefully I'm just being paranoid, but i have a weird feeling that I'm not. So on the way home from work i'm going to stop and get a few suppositories for myself and Mitchell. John says he would rather throw up, but not me. Check back in a day or so, and hopefully i'll say the bug missed us!
By the way, Trousdale County cancelled classes the rest of the week because there were over 60 students out yesterday, so i know its definetly going around.

2 comments:

Craftysis7 said...

I sure will pray for you, Drew had that mess for 8 days, Darryl, Dave, and I had it next. It is pretty wicked!! Hope to see you soon!!

Love ya,

Aunt Sissy

Anonymous said...

How were the supositories!!!! If that is how it is spelled. Hopefully no too bad!!!! )+(