Birthdays

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Friends!

A few weeks ago all of my high school girlfriends, and everyone's significant other all got together for the first time ever. It's usually just us girls together or maybe two couples going out, its never been all of us at once. So it was nice to finally meet everyone's "other". John and I missed the game of Cranium at the end of the night, because we had a little rugrat that had to get to bed. We had some great burgers thanks to Christy and Matthew! We definetly need to do it again soon!

Pictured from left to right: me, Sarah (due to have her little boy May 24, wooohooo) Kristin, Sarah, and Christy.
You would think we picked each other as friends because of our names HAHA 2 Kristin's,
a Christy, and 2 Sarahs. Since high school we have gone by last names for the most part to make it less confusing HAHA

Speaking of friends, this Sunday my friend Megan and I went to the UT vs. Vandy women's basketball game. John bought me two tickets for Christmas and the only stipulation was that i couldn't take him, so I could have a day free from the boys. I had a great time. We ate at PF Chang's, my first time there and it was great. Then we went to the game. The seats weree exactly half court on the second level, thanks for the tickets John! And also, thanks to Megan for coming along with me. It was fun!

1 comment:

Craftysis7 said...

Ya'll are almost as many as all the yaya sisters, haha. I am so glad you girls stay in touch with each other. There is nothing like having time for yourself and great friends. The memories you make together will last a life time. It just warmed my heart to see this picture, haha. I love ya!!

Aunt Sissy