Birthdays

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Another Muddy Day!

Mitchell and his daddy love having mud days! I think Mitchell missed his calling, he was really supposed to be a pig in this life! HAHA He has the best time playing in the mud and I honestly think he could stay outside and play in it all day long if we'd let him. This time was a little more muddy than the last. He literally had mud caked in his ear and on his head by the time he was done. We washed him off with the (cold) waterhose outside, then took him inside to the sink to finish him off.
Making the mud the right consistency!
Look Momma!

I LOVE this!



Heading to the outdoor tub to clean off!



3 comments:

chesley said...

That is so funny! I have major issues with dirtiness, mainly on my kids..I cannot imagine cleaning that up! Looks like he had a blast though.

Jamie said...

I can't wait to bring Nolen and Trevor over to play in MUD...We will have the three little pigs a skinny one, a fat one, and a short one....Heehee!!!

Sarah said...

That is so funny. Good thing you aren't scared of a little dirt! :)