Birthdays

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Better late than never, right?

Here are a few pictures from the June 7th photo shoot that Mitchell and his two cousins had at Portrait Innovations. We got all of the kiddos together for pictures for Father's Day. My scanner at work has been down for a while, so I haven't had the opportunity to scan the pics! Portrait Innovations did a great job and had lots of patience to work with three almost 2 year olds! They were running every which way, but managed to get some good shots in.
Mitchell's big boy picture!
The Three Amigos: Mitchell, Maddie, & Michael

Look at me Momma, I'm a model!


Mischevious grin!





My favorite pic!


1 comment:

Sarah said...

Those are great. Thanks for suggesting that place. We took Carson there for his 3 month pictures! We loved it.