Birthdays

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Happy 30th Birthday Craig!

Just wanted to wish my brother Craig a Happy 30th birthday! He's been dreading this day for a while, but at least he doesn't look his age! I've had several people over the years think that I was the older one, so that should make him feel good!
Craig has always been a great brother, very protective and loving! He's also a great father to his two little boys. a great provider, and great husband! Hope you have a great day! Love you bro!
Didn't have many pics of just Craig on my computer, so I thought I'd throw in some brother/sister pics! HAHA I'm sure this one was a before or after church picture.
Showing some love to me!

Awwww, I can feel the love!


With his two boys!




Just Craig!



























No comments: