Birthdays

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Happy Birthday to my cousins!

Just wanted to wish a Happy Birthday to my cousins, both December babies! David's birthday is today and he turned 16! I talked to him as he was on the way to get his driver's license and he didn't sound nervous at all! I know he'll do great because he's been driving around his house for a while now! Love you David! I'll never forget the first time John met David (and the rest of my family) I guess David was about 6 then and he was sitting on the couch by John and John was saying something to him, then David looks up at him and says, "your breath stinks" HAHA It was too funny! Love you David!
I love this picture! David is so cute, even in a tiara!
Maggie's birthday was Dec. 3rd and like David she was at the driver's license place the day of her birthday! She just turned 15, so no driving on her own for another year, but she did pass her test! YEAH Mags! It seems like just yesterday I was driving Maggie to our house every Sunday night! My mom kept her every Sunday night through Tuesday evening while Aunt Marty worked!


1 comment:

Craftysis7 said...

That story about John is too funny!! Don't you hate it when little kids speak their minds!! haha!! Sorry John, he really loves you!!!

Love to ya all,
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!