Birthdays

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, December 12, 2008

Making Cookies-well sort of!

For those of you who haven't checked the blog this week, you might want to go back a few! I've been on a roll and have blogged many times this week. Actually I just had a lot of pictures that I hadn't downloaded from my camera and i finally did it!
Tuesday Mitchell and I made cookies-well sort of! Monday night we went through the cookie cutters and picked which ones he wanted to do! Of course he picked the dinosaur, airplane, train, and I chose the Christmas ones! So he helped me make the dough Tuesday morning, then the fun began! The first batch turn out great, then when I was rolling the dough back up, it somehow became a monster truck show! We made a hill for them to climb, then the dough turn into dirt/sand! We only got one batch made, but Mitchell had a blast!
You are doing great cutting those cookies out!
Mischevious smile! He had other plans besides making cookies!

MONSTER TRUCK SHOW!!


Superman got stuck on top!


The finished product! Next time i'll remember to split Mitchell's name up between two diff. letters-WOOPS!

Monster Truck Show in action

5 comments:

Craftysis7 said...

That was awesome, the memories you are making, I love it!! I do love the spelling of his name on the cookie sheet, funny!!! I think it was cute with the comment and everything.

I love ya both, oh and you too John!!

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! Now that is what I call making cookies. Let me know next time u do and i will come help. I love monster trucks!!! That would not be allowed in our house, because Jamie would say that it is unsanitary but I would call it fun fun fun!!! Love u Mitc
Hell!!!!!!!

andrea said...

You are a cool mom...Love the cookies and....the monster trucks! How fun :0

Sarah said...

Looks like you both had fun! I had to laugh about where you split Mitchell's name.

The Bates Girls! said...

Omg that is so cute..I love the trucks! Enjoy every moment it all passes too quickly. You can never go back and capture something like that again..i miss those days!

Love you all!