Birthdays

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Christmas with the Sanfords (aunt, uncles, and cousins)

Well i have finally gotten all of my pictures from Christmas loaded, so i'm playing catch up! The next 4-5 posts are new, so be sure and scoll down!
The Friday after Christmas we all got together, so we could make sure we included cousin Jessica who now lives in Miami! We had 4 diff. types of soup made by mom, then we had cold sandwiches and dessert of course! I forgot my camera, so these are pictures from mom's post!
The whole gang!
My girls-Jessica, Chelsea, Maggie, and me

The boys-Nolen, Craig, Trevor, David, Mitch, John, Derek, Darryl, and Drew


Grandma and Papaw with their boys!

Pappy's great-grandboys! Man we sure need some girls around here!

5 comments:

Craftysis7 said...

We are working on that girl!! Find out the 28th and right now the heart rate is staying up in the
160's (possibly could mean a girl)!
Glad to see you are catching up, have to get that done myself!!
love ya,

Craftysis7 said...

Congratulations, I loved looking at all the pictures looks like you had a great Christmas season.

I love the picture of all our boys at your mom's!

Sarah said...

Great pictures! Looks like Mitchell had a blast!

andrea said...

Wow...what a big fam you have! I bet Mitch loved Christmas this year.

The Bates Girls! said...

Oh those are good..Aunt Becky I want a copy of the one of KK and the girls!