Birthdays

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, January 30, 2009

Mitchell's BIG Announcement!

Well I'm sure most of you already knew, but Mitchell wanted everyone to hear it from him first! He's going to be a BIG BROTHER! He was too into his Cheetoh, but he'll usually say whatever you say last. Ex: Do you want a brother or a sister? Then it'll be a sister! And vice versa!

I haven't been to the doctor yet, but according to the calendar I'll be due sometime between September 20-27! I'm really feeling the "effects" of pregnancy a lot earlier on this time than with Mitchell! Not sure if it's because I know what to look for or what! Everyone has been giving me girl "vibes", especially my mom, so maybe thats what is different this time!

It's amazing how once you take that pregnancy test and it comes back positive that you really start feeling pregnant! John and I had started dieting the first of Jan. and I just thought I was hungry all the time from dieting, but i guess now I really was hungry! HAHA

Anyways, we just wanted to share our news with everyone! This had been a work in progress since about June, so we are very excited that God has blessed us! Things don't always work according to our plan or our timing, but we know that God's timing is perfect! So we just pray that he blesses us with a safe pregnancy and a healthy baby!

10 comments:

andrea said...

Yeah! He's soooo cute!

Sarah said...

That is too cute! I was much sicker the second time around, too. Each pregnancy is so different!

bafleyanne said...

Congratulations! :) Hope things go well for you and I'll be thinking "girl", we need some in the family!

Love,

Cousin Barbara

Kelly said...

I felt pregnant immediately, too! I don't think I even needed a pregnancy test- I already knew it! Then I was sick until about week 14 or 15 (never sick with Cade)...and it is a girl! Congrats to the Carey family!!!

Kelly said...

That video reminds me- when we asked Cade if he wanted a baby brother or a baby sister, he would say a baby Elmo:)

Anonymous said...

Too cute!!! Congrats! :)

Missy said...

Yea!! Congrats!! We will be praying for you and the little one!!

chesley said...

Congratulations!! I'm sure mitchell will be a great big brother. I know your mom would love to finally have a granddaughter!

Haley said...

Yeah!!!! I am so excited. Keep me posted.

Stacey said...

Congratulations! It seems to be going around Ha Ha!!!