Birthdays

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, January 30, 2009

Week in Review

Mitchell has had a fun week last week, since his daddy was off of work 2 days! We went bowling yesterday, to get his haircut, and out to eat with Pops and Gram. He played in the snow on Wed. We didn't get much, but there was enough on the deck to play with. Then we went to Jimmy Floyd and Mitchell and John enjoyed some swimming!

SNOW BALL FIGHT! Wooohoooo!


You ready?



Mr. Snowman (We'd like to give a special thanks to Mr. Potato Head for lending us some body parts)



Look what I made mom!


Bowling!


Daddy helping me out a little!




I've been meaning to get him singing the ABC's on video for about a month now and I finally remembered to do it! He's acting a little shy for some reason in the video! He usually screams them out!





Stomping Mr. Snowman and throwing snowballs at the boy in the window! HAHA

3 comments:

Sarah said...

What a great snow man!!

Craftysis7 said...

I love how you used your creativity with Mr.Potato Head!! Great thinking!! Glad Mitchell had a great week. Looking forward to spring aren't you!! Hope you are feeling ok!!

Love ya,

Anonymous said...

I saw some of these on fb and they are SUPER cute!!! I wanna see preggo pics! :)