Birthdays

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Never leave Mitchell unattended!

I had to steal this from my mom's blog to show my fearless son in action!
From mom's blog: We kept Mitchell Friday night, while John and Kristin went on a date. I have a gate on my stairs to keep the little ones from going up. Well, Mitchell (or Mr. Incredible) that's what he calls himself, decided he would find another way to get to the cat upstairs. We were watching TV and looked over and he was on his way up the stairs on the outside. Buddy stood right under him to see how far he would go. The boy isn't afraid of anything, which is kind of scary.

Look at me!
Ready to catch me Papaw?

Just one more step!


I MADE it!



Fighting with Papaw!




2 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh gosh! What a daredevil!

The Bates Girls! said...

OMG he is fearless ! Another Magster ! You better watch that little one! Love the boxing match!