Birthdays

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, March 2, 2009

Riverdance

Saturday there were 11 of us girls who went to see Riverdance! This was my third time seeing it and it just gets better everytime! Unfortunately this was their "Farewell Tour", so i may never see another show again! I think everyone who went loved it! There's a good mix of the band playing, singing, and dancing! I was very tired just watching their legs move! After the show our limo driver(s): Bubba and his co-pilot, Buddy (my dad) took us to Wasabi to eat! It's a Japanese hibatchii grill where they cook in front of you! I of course ate too much, but it was very fun! A special thanks to Bubba and Cindy for chauffering us around!
After our stomachs were way past full, Shannah and I went back to my house! Her and Matt brought Guitar Hero over and i really didn't think i would like it or be any good at it, but i fell in love with it and got a little better as the night went on! I'm going to go ahead and say this will cause ADD for many kids! We played for over an hour i think and it took me FOREVER to go to sleep that night! I felt like my brain was thinking about 50 million diff. things!
Left to Right: Bonnie and Bobbi's mom, Bobbi, Bonnie, Jessie, Stacey, Jamie, Shannah, me, mom, Bubba, and Cindy
All the girls ready to go!

The old ladies (hehe) in the back of the limo, keeping everyone straight! (mom and Cindy)

Shan, me, Jamie, and Stacey



Cheese! Stacey holding up her Sprite wine glass!




2 comments:

Sarah said...

Looks like fun!! I bet you would make a great Riverdancer ;)

Anonymous said...

Looks like a fun girls night out!! :)