Birthdays

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, March 30, 2009

Fun with Mitchell

The other night after dinner Mitchell wanted to express his artistic side with a little finger painting! Well finger painting turned into body painting! All that matters though is that he had a good time! And went straight to the bathtub!





Later that night Mitchell and John went downstairs to his room for a minute and came back looking like this! (You never know what will happen when daddy dresses him)


Shake it!

Look at those abs!

Major blackmail when he's older!




3 comments:

chesley said...

He is so cute! That outfit cracked me up. I need to be more like you & let my boy get dirtier!

The Bates Girls! said...

Aw that is so sweet. Love the songs, the itsy bitsy spider reminds me of Jess! I LOVE the hat! He loves his daddy too huh!

Amy said...

HA HA HA! I hate so much I didn't get to see him yesterday at church! He's getting to be such a big boy! It was great seeing you though!