Birthdays

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, April 13, 2009

Birthday/Easter weekend

Last weekend we went to the Charlie Daniels Park for an egg hunt, inflatables, food, and fun. Clay, Lisa, and Michael met us there for some fun!
Picture courtesy of Mr. John Carey
So excited for his first hunt of the year!


Waiting patiently!

Being silly while we were waiting!

Checking out his loot!

Peek-A-Boo


Michael got there about 5 minutes too late for the egg hunt, but we caught up with them and played!
Friday was my birthday and John was off for Good Friday, so we decided to take Mitchell to the puppet show at the downtown library, well that was a mistake. The place was packed since all of the kids were out of school, so we went with Plan B and headed to Phillips Toy Mart for a little fun. Then we headed back downtown to eat at The Old Spaghetti Factory-YUMMY!
Mitchell eating my ice cream-after he had already eaten John's!

Mitchell and the birthday girl!


Mitch with Daddy!

Peeking out of the trolley!
Saturday night we had some friends over for a cookout and more egg hunting! The day started out cloudy and cool, but it turned out just perfect!

Mitchell giving Brody a ride!

Then boys rode the truck so much that the battery died, so Mitchell had to do a little pushing!


Mitchell with all his "buddies" as he likes to call them.
Left to right: Cooper, Mitchell, Brody, Daniel, and Carter


Look what the Easter Bunny brought! A Lightning McQueen basket!

Hugging his Lightning pillow!
After church Sunday we headed to my great-Uncle Bobby's and Aunt Peggy's house. They have a beautiful yard, so we took a little mini-photo shoot! We had some great food, fun time with family, and an egg hunt!

Family shot! Mitchell looking all grown-up with his tie on!

Loving the waterfall.

Cheese!

My fav. pic! I loved Aunt Susie's comment on facebook about this pic. "It's good to see Mitchell sitting on the rock, instead of falling." HAHA


Mitch with his Grandma

Mitch with Papaw "monster"

Awwwwwwwww! He loves his grandparents!

Mitch and Mommy

Mitchell found this mask, so of course he had to scare everyone!

Egg Hunt! Such beautiful green grass!

This egg hunting makes me tired!


Mitch and Drew (his second-cousin) just a swingin'


I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter!


My mom posted this pic on her blog for my b-day, so i thought i'd share too. I know some of you need a good laugh today!

5 comments:

Jessica said...

I love it! Mitchy and his tie, too cute. And that collage of you, the top middle pic looks a lot like baby Chelsea! What a resemblance. :) Happy birthday, cuz, sorry I missed it.

Love you!

andrea said...

Happy birthday! You look great...hope you're feeling great too. It looks like y'all had a great Easter...beautiful pics :)

Sarah said...

Love the pictures. Mitchell is such a little ham! Now, where are the belly pics?? :)

Stacey said...

What sweet pics! I love the waterfall too. Yes I am showing and I keep trying to get a picture but they never look good.

The Bates Girls! said...

I love the Easter pics...but the last ones are a lot of what I remember about my fourth daughter! That's is so funny. That's going to be mine and Chelsea's winter project this year..to organize all of our old pics.