Birthdays

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 30, 2009

The verdict is...

Well we aren't 100% sure but it looks like Mitchell has been right all along. Everytime i ask him what I'm having he says a "baby sitter" I had my ultrasound first, then my reg. monthly visit afterwards. John was there for the ultrasound, then left right after it was finished with an undetermined answer on the gender. She mentioned a girl a couple times during the ultrasound, but didn't want to say for sure, because she was turned down the whole time and she couldn't get a good angle. So then i met with the doc for about 10 minutes and as i was checking out the tech. asked if i wanted to take another look and I of course said, "Of course" This time she had flipped around but was still head down, but she got a little better look and said she was going to say 80% that she was a girl. SO it's not 100%, but i guess thats better than 50%. Dr. Cadena said to remind him next time and he would take another look. I asked if it would be ok to go ahead and buy pink, she said she would keep the receipts just in case! HAHA So i guess we'll know for sure in another month or so.

9 comments:

Jessica! said...

I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!

:) Don't be scared KK, you'll be a great mommy to a girl! :)

Amy said...

YAY! Mitchell will be a great older brother to either a girl or a boy... but girls are more fun to dress. ha ha.

Stacey said...

80% is pretty good odds. I would say buy pink girl. Hope you have a better time name finding and bedding hunting than I have!!! Congrats!!!

andrea said...

Wow...you are calmer than I am. I would've scheduled a 3D ultrasound this week, but I'm a little CRAZY!

It won't matter in the end of course, so Congrats regardless :)

Missy said...

Bring on the PINK!!!! Yea!!

Craftysis7 said...

I am so excited for you all, especially your mom and dad. On John's side looks like the girls are taking the lead! haha!! Really doesn't matter though, as long as they are healthy. God has made them to be who they are suppose to be. At least you will get a better percentage next time you go to the doctor. Mitchell will be a great big brother! Tell John congratulations!!

Love ya,

The Bates Girls! said...

We are so excited for you guys! I'll have to make Chelsea hold out on buying girly stuff until next visit! Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

Yay for little girls!!! :) Congrats!

chesley said...

I know your mom will be so happy to finally get a grand daughter! That's so exciting. I was totally paranoid that Claire was a boy & didn't get anything with her name on it until after she was born! CONGRATS!