Birthdays

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 5, 2009

But Daffy Duck does it...

Most of you who have facebook have already heard this story, but i just wanted to put it on here, so i'd remember!
Yesterday as I was laying with Mitchell for his nap, he sat up really quickly, but his hands over his mouth, then proceeded to puke everywhere. (and he had a very big lunch too) Once he got through i noticed a nickel amongst the throw up! After he got calmed down i asked him if he was ok because he never mentioned his stomach hurting at all, then he says, I put the nickel in my mouth! I said, "why did you do that?" he said, because Daffy Duck eats money!" NICE! I love watching Looney Tunes, but it looks like we maybe shouldn't watch it anymore! HAHA After i got his sheets in the wash i gave him a bath, then he was asleep in record time! I was just very happy that i was still in there and that he didn't get chocked! Now, all coins will be put up-VERY HIGH!!

No comments: